Sunday, July 24, 2005

And the weather gods smiled on us ...

Well, for once the weather gods really didn't screw me over. We finally managed to all meet up for a moped ride starting off down at Cherry Beach ... I was a bit worried, as the trusty internet weather site showed thunder showers all afternoon into the night for the GTA ... just my luck too as yesterday was a brilliant perfectly sunny day … but I couldn’t make it … I was thinking … great now I’ve screwed up everyone’s ride, perfect when I can’t go, and when I can, the heavens open up and soak everything … well, we took a gamble and it paid off! (For once since the rest of my life is a write off 90% of the time). I met for the first time 5 fellow moped riders, and we all went out for a great ride to the Bluffs in Scarberia. I miss riding with people, there is something about riding something with two wheels in groups that just makes it more fun … it’s just awesome, helps when they are great people too! Which fortunately they are! A great bunch, a great ride and all in all a great day. Now we just have to figure out how to do this more frequently! Thinking it would rain, I stupidly left the camera at work, so no pics to share, but Linday took some at the Bluffs, so check out the RCMP site! Thanks again to all of you that came out today! It was indeed a blast!
If you don’t have a moped and are reading this … get one. Yes that’s an order. If you don’t, we will slash your car tires … you will be assimilated ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home