Thursday, July 21, 2005

Another sad day ...

When is this all going to stop? I feel for the people and families of the Brits who were involved in today’s "attacks" again in London ... I hate violence (don't ask me why I'm addicted to UT then ... that’s not important right now!), right so I hate violence, and the concept of terrorism ... well that’s just wrong sure ... BUT, for the second time in two weeks, people are mourning the dead in the UK ... which I have nothing against ... But can I ask you this ... Why is it that no one stops the show when a suicide bomber heads to the streets of Iraq, or anywhere else for that matter? Is it because the west really sees them as being different? As soon as the bombs go off, the radio at work freaks and explains the horrible event ... but what about every day where bombs are going off, people are being shot and tortured? What about those people? Why don't we care about them? I am sure we do, but not as much? Is that it? I hate that. I have friends in the Middle East. And other troubled places around the world. To me, there is no difference. Violence is violence. Be it in the UK, or the USA (which you just got to wonder if this is all leading right back to the US ... ) or elsewhere on the planet. We are all brothers and sisters.. No I'm not a fuckin hippie, but seriously ... can't we all just get along?
I seriously need to get back home to Galgamek, no one kills each other there! Beam me up! Now damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home